Monday, March 2, 2009

Revised Gantt Chart

I am in the process of revising my design document to reflect what I've done up to this point and detail my goals for the rest of the semester. I've already done so for my Gantt chart, so here's a taste of what's going to be in the design doc. 


I wish there were a way to make the image bigger, since I realize it's hard to read the text. Sorry about that. If Joe could add a link to each of our Gantt charts on the Final Projects page for our class website, I could link you to that. What do you think, Joe? 

For now let it suffice to say that I divided up the major coding tasks and estimated how long it would take me to do each and which order it would make the most sense. Those are the tasks represented in blue. Also, the random break in the middle of April is Passover. 

No comments: